The cast and producers of Fox’s “Sleepy Hollow” talk about the craziness of Season 1, the awesomeness of John Noble, and what’s next.
how in the world are they going to do anything crazier than the season finale.
"Complicated patients are conducive to complicated relationships."
Oh my goodness. She’s in Hannibal?! Still looking divine, even as a blonde. Sigh.
airborne toxic event - boots of spanish leather
This is very important to me.
The Dragonfly Warrior: Lady Lifters Giveaway
This one is for all the girls out there in the fitosphere who are looking to get their gorgeous butts into the weightroom! Weight lifting can be challenging and sometimes intimidating for beginners, but once you get started, there is truly no fitness endeavor more rewarding. Some dedicated work in the weightroom goes a long way - heavy lifting will increase your strength, metabolism, lean mass, and overall fitness level. (And it gives you a bad-ass, shapely bod. Just saying.)
- One pair of size 9 black/pink Mizuno Be minimalist/barefoot shoes. These lightweight, zero drop shoes are ideal for lifting, to maximize leg drive and provide barefoot-style stability. (not recommended for running.)
- The New Rules of Lifting for Women by Lou Schuler. NROL is a fantastic way to get started in the weightroom. This user-friendly, sensible lifting program focuses on functional strength building through classic compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, rows, and presses. Recommended for beginner to intermediate lifters - modifications for all lifts are provided, for bodies ranging in ability and strength.
- One Nike Dri-Fit support tank top with built-in shelf bra/padding, size M.
- One pair of Giro fingerless fitness gloves.
- One pair of neoprene-padded lifting straps.
- One six-pack of white chocolate raspberry Quest bars!
- One trial size tub of No-Xplode pre-workout supplement, Fruit Punch flavor.
- One 1lb tub of Optimum Nutrition whey protein, chocolate flavor (not pictured but it is included, sorry)
- Mini foam roller.
- Nike squeeze water bottle.
- Must be following me at The Dragonfly Warrior - I will check!
- Reblog for an entry, no limits on reblogs. Likes are appreciated. ;)
- Healthy blogs only. ABSOLUTELY NO thinspo, pro-ana/mia etc.
- I will use a random generator to pick a winner on April 1. Reblog before the end of March for a chance to win!
- I will ship to the US and Canada.
Even if you’ve advanced past the beginner level in the weightroom, please reblog to help get some lovely lucky lady into some lifting gear!